Flipkart SDET Interview Experience

I have recently appeared for Flipkart Interview for SDET-1 position
Sharing my Interview experience.

There were Total 5 rounds
Round 1 ) Telephonic Round
I was asked two questions
     Q1) Find Pythagoras triplet in array (Just logic required)
          Write Testcases for that in code.
     Q2) Implement LRU Cache ( give DStructure used and why)
     Q3) SQL queries to get id of manager, and some other to where we need to use inner queries.


After few days I was called for Inhouse interview session

As I went little late due to parking issues at Flipkart office. My second Round PS was scheduled first
so take care that you reach at proper time to avoid negative impression.

PS Interview (Second Round with Architecture and Senior Testers)

    Q1) To explain about my work, product on which I am working. and its architecture.
Which area is most vulnerable in product and from where most bugs are coming.
    Q2) Flipkart's Architecture for sellers their points calculation, and how they are given priority on "Buy" page for particular product was explained to me.  And I was asked to find present bottle neck in current implementation. and what future bottle neck can appear and why ? How can we implement proper system so that those doesn't happen in future.

PI Round (First round with Current SDET team)

    Q1) You are given Tic-Tac-Toe game to test on Android.
Write all testcases how you'll test.
They were expecting all kind of testing for UI testing, Stress test , Boundry/Edge line test cases , negative test cases, Interrupt situations all.
    Q2) Messaging service (MS) in Which S1 sends message to S3.
Test all kind  of situation and prevent situation where it can fail.
like MS always sends message in less than 1 minute. So how to implement such architecture, and keep test cases.

Third Round (With Lead Tester)

      Q1) He asked me first question to wirte pseudo code to enter "%20" in string inplace of spaces.
eg : "This is Flipkart" O/P : "This%20is%20Flipkart"

I implemented with keeping %20 as 2 character. Than he asked me to keep 3 character as %,2,0.
than what changes are required.
Once I gave proper solution. He told me to write proper working code in any language.
- There he wanted to see all unit test cases for this code.
     Q2) I was given a situation where I need to write object oriented class design
Situation : In company there are two kind of Employees. 1) who get fixed pay and 2) who get variable pay as per  number of hrs, if he works more than 150 hrs and for each extra hr, he gets 1.5 Times more reward. Design and code such system wih OOPs concepts.
Use Abstraction etc.

Forth Round (Hiring Manager Round)

       Q1) My Hiring manager Asked me several simple questions
Tell me about your self, and role in current org.
Like tell me about  your strengths and weakness.
Describe situation where you have tussle with your manager/senior. And how you resolved it.
One code to check whether Linked List is palindrome or not.
Apart from my code and method, are there any other ways to resolve it was discussed.

Finally HR came and discussed with me about my profile, experience. etc
On average it was simple Interview. If you are little clear about how and what testing happens, how to write proper code so that you take care of all test cases, race conditions, boundary line cases etc.
Then you can give this interview very easily.